You can use a check or your credit card to securely donate now by clicking below
Kuiken For Congress, 809A Savannah Ave., Ste. 707, McAllen, TX 78503
Please make checks or money orders payable to Kuiken For Congress.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Under federal law, individuals may contribute a maximum of $2,500 for the primary election, $2500 for a runoff election and $2,500 for the general election. Couples may contribute a combined total of $5,000 for the primary election, $5,000 for a runoff election and $5,000 for the general election and may make contributions from a joint account, but each contributor must sign the check or a statement that accompanies the contribution. Qualified federal PACs may contribute a maximum of $5,000 per each election.
Contributions to Kuiken for Congress are not tax deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals who are not legal permanent residents of the US, and federal government contractors are prohibited.
The Latest News
- Verification of Board memberships and business achievements
- Verification of appointment as International Security Force (border security capabilities) POC
- Verification of Senior Executive Service rank in the federal government
- Verification of appointment and service as DHS Attaché and Country Director, Iraq
- Verification of Sergeant Major of MARFORPAC status / service, and award of the Legion of Merit medal
I want to thank all of you for your friendship, support and best wishes. In the past several months, I've been... http://t.co/vF7hQR7RC8 - posted on 05/07/2013